Thursday, October 18, 2012

CY7C1041D-10VXIT code extraction


CY7C1041D-10VXIT code extraction, chip decryption, mcu crack,

dsp crack .
The CY7C1041D is a high-performance CMOS static RAM
organized as 256K words by 16 bits. Writing to the device is
accomplished by taking Chip Enable (CE) and Write Enable
(WE) inputs LOW. If Byte Low Enable (BLE) is LOW, then data
from I/O pins (I/O0
 through I/O7
), is written into the location
specified on the address pins (A0
 through A17
). If Byte High
Enable (BHE) is LOW, then data from I/O pins (I/O8
 through
I/O15
) is written into the location specified on the address pins
(A0
 through A17
).
Reading from the device is accomplished by taking Chip Enable
(CE) and Output Enable (OE) LOW while forcing the Write
Enable (WE) HIGH. If Byte Low Enable (BLE) is LOW, then data
from the memory location specified by the address pins will
appear on I/O0
 to I/O7
. If Byte High Enable (BHE) is LOW, then
data from memory will appear on I/O8
 to I/O15
. See the truth table
at the back of this data sheet for a complete description of

read
and write modes.
The input/output pins (I/O0
 through I/O15
) are placed in a
high-impedance state when the device is deselected (CE HIGH),
the outputs are disabled (OE HIGH), the BHE and BLE are
disabled (BHE, BLE HIGH), or during a write operation (CE LOW,
and WE LOW).
The CY7C1041D is available in a standard 44-pin 400-mil-wide
body width SOJ and 44-pin TSOP II package with center power
and ground (revolutionary) pinout.

No comments:

Post a Comment