Thursday, October 18, 2012

CY7C1041CV33-20VXE code extraction

CY7C1041CV33-20VXE code extraction, chip decryption, mcu crack,
dsp crack .
The CY7C1041CV33 Automotive is a high performance CMOS
static RAM organized as 262,144 words by 16 bits.
To write to the device, take Chip Enable (CE) and Write Enable
(WE) inputs LOW. If Byte Low Enable (BLE) is LOW, then data
from I/O pins (I/O0
 through I/O7
), is written into the location
specified on the address pins (A0
 through A17
). If Byte High
Enable (BHE) is LOW, then data from I/O pins (I/O8
 through
I/O15
) is written into the location specified on the address pins
(A0
 through A17
).
To read from the device, take Chip Enable (CE) and Output
Enable (OE) LOW while forcing the Write Enable (WE) HIGH. If
Byte Low Enable (BLE) is LOW, then data from the memory
location specified by the address pins appear on I/O0
 to I/O7
. If
Byte High Enable (BHE) is LOW, then data from memory
appears on I/O8
 to I/O15
. For more information, see the Truth
Table on page 11 for a complete description of Read and Write
modes.
The input and output pins (I/O0
 through I/O15
) are placed in a
high impedance state when the device is deselected (CE HIGH),
the outputs are disabled (OE HIGH), the BHE and BLE are
disabled (BHE, BLE HIGH), or during a write operation (CE LOW
and WE LOW).

No comments:

Post a Comment